8 skin on Chicken Thigh, and bone-in
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp dried Oregano
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1/4 tsp Chili Powder
1/2 tsp Paprika
1. Mix all of the spices together in a small mixing bowl.
2. Rinse the chicken thighs and pat dry so that the skin is still just slightly moist (it will help the spices adhere).
3. Liberally dust the chicken thighs with the spice blend, just on the skin side.
4. Prepare your grill to moderate heat with a cool spot (indirect heat). If you have propane, keep a burner on low flame or off completely.
5. Cook the chicken bone side down for 25-30 minutes, until it is cooked completely. Do not flip to the skin side for more than a moment or two (and closely monitor if you do), because the spices will burn. The chicken should be 165 degrees F (74 C) in the thickest part.