2 large carrots, finely shredded
2/3 cup almond butter
3 tablespoons raw honey
35 grams (or 1 heaping scoop) Formulx Vanilla Protein Powder (or 2 tablespoons coconut flour if you do not eat or use protein powder)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
1 (14 ounces) can full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon raw honey
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Shred carrots as thin as possible. Place in large bowl.
3. Add almond butter and eggs and mix well.
4. Then add honey, protein powder (or coconut flour), cinnamon, baking powder and salt and mix well.
5. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with coconut oil, pour batter into the dish and place in oven.
7. Bake for 35 minutes or until the top of the cake has a nice crust to it.
8. Let cool before cutting in bite sized cubes.
9. Once carrot cake is cooled and diced, scoop out the coconut cream that has hardened and risen to the top of the can.
10. Place coconut cream in a bowl and mix with fork or whisk to soften.
11. Then add vanilla extract and honey and mix well to combine.
12. Add fresh blueberries to a bowl with maple syrup and place in microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
13. Then use a fork to mash up the blueberries. If you do not want to use a microwave, cook over a stovetop until blueberries explode.
14. Now layer the parfaits. Carrot cake, coconut milk whipped cream, blueberry sauce, then repeat