1 bag of shrimp (cooked, cooled and chopped)
1/2 of a cucumber (sliced very thin)
3 tbsp of paleo mayo
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper ( omit if you dont like spicy food)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
4 nori wraps (seaweed wraps)
2 tbs coconut aminos
pickled ginger (optional)
1. Mix mayo, cayene pepper and garlic powder to make the spicy mayo.
2. Peel and remove pit from avocado and mix into a smooth texture.
3. Place the wrap on the bamboo thingy.
4. Spread avocado on about 1/3 of wrap then place 1/4 of the cucumber next to the avocado,
5. Spread spicy mayo on the other 3rd and spread shrimp to cover the mayo.
6. Then roll up
7. Dip sushi in the coconut aminos instead of soy sauce.