3 cups fresh pineapple, chopped, (finely chop 1 cup)
3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/8 cup tomato, in one piece
1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1/4 teaspoon Braggs liquid aminos
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
Arrowroot powder to thicken sauce to desired consistency
2 chicken breasts
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 large green Bell Pepper, chopped
1/2 onion, sliced into bite-sized pieces
1. Add cup of finely chopped pineapple, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce and coconut sugar to a medium sauce pan
2. Bring heat to a simmer and stir until thoroughly blended.
3. Add ginger and tomato.
4. Bring mixture to a boil and cook until sauce begins to thicken.
5. Reduce heat and remove tomato.
6. Mix arrowroot powder with a tablespoon or two of cold water
7. Slowly add to the sauce until it reaches the desired consistency/thickness.
8. In a large skillet, add coconut oil and chicken and cook over medium-high heat until chicken is cooked trough.
9. Add onion, pineapple and green pepper and continue stirring until green pepper begins to soften.
10. Pour sauce evenly over chicken and vegetables.
11. Stir until thoroughly blended and continue simmering for a few minutes.
12. Add additional arrowroot if desired to thicken.