3 cups of fresh blackberries
1 1/2 cups almond meal (finely ground almonds)
1 omega 3 enriched egg
2 tbsp coconut oil
A drizzle of raw organic honey
Cinnamon to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Pour the blackberries into a pie pan.
3. In a small bowl mix together the egg, almond meal, and coconut oil, and shake in a bunch of cinnamon, stir well.
4. The mixture will be really thick and clumpy.
5. If you wish, drizzle a bit of raw organic honey on top of the blackberries.
6. By hand (or if you have a 2 year old to help you, that works just as well ) crumble the almond meal mixture on top of the blackberries and bake in your pre-heated oven for 35 minutes.
7. Serve in bowls with cold So Delicious brand coconut milk poured over the top.