3/4 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup grass-fed butter, melted and cooled
1/4 cup lemon juice, fresh
3 tablespoon 100% maple syrup, or honey
4 teaspoon poppy seeds
2 teaspoon lemon zest
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease/butter a 4×8 inch loaf pan.
3. In a mixer, combine all of the ingredients except the poppy seeds.
4. Mix until batter is smooth.
5. Stir in the poppy seeds and immediately transfer the batter to a bread pan.
6. Bake for 40 minutes. Serve warm!