3 lbs Ground Beef (Organic Grass Fed)
10 Cloves of garlic, minced or in a garlic press
1 Medium white onion, chopped finely
2 large eggs
2 TB (Tablespoon) of dried parsley
2 TB Garlic powder
2 TSP Salt
4 TB Oregano
1 TB Red pepper flakes. (It called for 2, but 1 one spicy enough. If you like really spicy- add the second TB)
3 TB Italian seasoning
1 TB Basil
2 TB Olive oil
1 1/2 cups Almond Flour (You can opt out of this part if you are strict Whole30)
2 cans of tomato sauce (23 oz each)
1 can of crushed tomatoes (28 oz)
1 can of tomato puree (15 oz)
5-6 large zucchinis spiraled.
1. For the meatballs get a large mixing bowl add your minced onion, garlic, and beaten eggs.
2. Once that is mixed in completely add all of the spices and the olive oil. .
3. Add the almond meal until fully combined.
4. Add the tomato sauce, tomato puree, and crushed tomatoes to the crock pot and stir until combined.
5. Roll your meatballs about the size of a golf ball .
6. Once they are all rolled out add them to the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
1. Cook the zucchini in boiling water no more then 3-5 minutes.
2. Drain and serve on a plate with the sauce and meatballs.